As the healthcare arm of Navient (Nasdaq: NAVI), we bring the technology, expertise, scale, and compliance rigor of a multibillion-dollar enterprise – all of which we use to drive success for our customers and those they serve.
We enhance the financial success of our customers by delivering innovative solutions and insights with compassion and personalized service.
We strive to be the best.
We’re stronger together.
We earn the trust of our customers and colleagues.
We innovate always and everywhere.
By joining forces with Navient, a leading provider of business processing solutions, Xtend brings efficiencies to the healthcare space that have been honed and optimized in the financial services sector.
Xtend is 100% focused on healthcare. Our expertise includes customer service solutions for both private sector healthcare providers and public health authorities. During the COVID-19 pandemic we applied our public health expertise to help several states address their contact tracing and vaccine coordination needs.
Today, we have more than 3,200 revenue cycle and public health professionals located in three service centers (Nashville, TN; Muncie, IN; and Irving, TX), co-located with customers nationwide, and with our partner organizations offshore.
Our senior leadership team possesses an average of 30 years of experience in the revenue cycle management field, experience they bring to bear on behalf of the customers we serve.
Our leaders and subject matter experts actively participate in – and hold accreditations from – professional associations including:
"Xtend has been consistent, agile, driven, and demonstrates the same values as Cottage. Our partnership with Xtend has led to many successes including the vaccine call center, top decile results in our revenue cycle, and being a recipient of the HFMA MAP award."
– VP, Revenue Cycle, Cottage Health
"Their expertise, technology, and transparency are a rare find in today’s marketplace."
– Washington hospital
"Their best practices and technology solutions are cutting edge and clearly make them stand out."
– Hawaii hospital
Our commitment to individuals
We treat your patients and communities with the utmost care and empathy.
- Training: For eight straight years (2015-2022), Training magazine has recognized our enterprise as one of their Training APEX Awards winners. Annually, our employees participate in 45,000+ hours of training.
- Service orientation: We treat customers like human beings, not numbers. Our efforts are validated through third-party recognitions including our Better Business Bureau accreditation.
- Compliance and security rigor: Xtend guards Protected Health Information (PHI) and Personally Identifiable Information (PII) by following National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) and Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) guidelines.
- Social responsibility: We are committed to making our world a better place. Learn about Navient’s Elevate platform and our enterprise-wide corporate social responsibility initiatives.