Our enterprise is built to help you succeed, even during the most challenging times. From public health emergencies to inflation – and from staffing difficulties to recessions – discover how we can help ensure you are ready for what comes next.
Our proprietary Prism workflow management platform – and our implementation of Finvi’s FACS application – recently earned HITRUST Risk-based, 2-year Certification.Learn more >
Solutions for you and those you serve
Xtend Healthcare is an industry-leading provider of revenue cycle management (RCM) and public health solutions.
Our seasoned team, proprietary technologies, local market knowledge, agility, scale, and tailored solutions help optimize customers’ programs, so they can deliver on their missions.
"We're committed to helping our clients meet their commitments to their patients, people, and communities."
– Mike Morris, Xtend Healthcare President & CEO
"Xtend has been exactly the right partner for HFM, to administer our revenue cycle. Thanks to their team, our financial position and patient experience are much improved"
– Executive Director, Business Development Holy Family Memorial
"Xtend has proven to be a true extension of our revenue cycle from the management team to the staff. Xtend is very collaborative and adaptable. The team is eager to take on special projects in supporting our revenue cycle for excellence and success."
– VP, Revenue Cycle, Cottage Health
"We are enjoying a healthy, steady cash flow that's helping us meet our commitments to our patients, staff, and community."
– Chief Executive Officer, Memorial Hospital and Manor
"Xtend Healthcare efficiently and professionally resolved our legacy A/R. This critical support helped us keep cash flowing, so we could get our new system up and running and continue to deliver compassionate care in our community."
– Executive Director of Patient Financial Services, West Tennessee Healthcare
"Their expertise, technology, and transparency are a rare find in today’s marketplace."
– Washington hospital
"Their best practices and technology solutions are cutting edge and clearly make them stand out."
– Hawaii hospital
"With Xtend Healthcare’s abilities, adaptability, and dedication, they are an asset to any organization."
– Corporate VP, Revenue Cycle of a 40+ hospital system
"Xtend quickly deployed an onsite team and designated key service center directors/managers to position our hospital and clinic for immediate cash flow improvement."
– California hospital
"Their ability to coordinate with leadership and staff is outstanding, as well as their skills in the preparation of, and participation with, building and improving the revenue cycle."
– Washington hospital
"Xtend helped us successfully consolidate from nine offices to one. Their revenue cycle expertise was critical before, during, and after the change, ensuring we could achieve and maintain the intended benefits for our patients, staff, and community – including a rate of return on the project of nearly 130%."
– CFO, Midwestern health system
- 750+ successful projects executed nationwide
- 30 years average experience for senior leaders
- 250,000 automated actions deployed monthly that fully or partially automate a customer’s process
- Industry-leading key performance indicators (KPI) for liquidation and resolution
- Up to 10% cost reduction and 3-5% increase in net patient revenue and cash for outsourcing customers
- Clear and concise dashboard reporting for data-driven decisions
- $12B+ net patient revenue processed annually, nearly $6M each business hour
- 1,300+ revenue cycle and public health professionals nationwide
- Healthcare arm of Navient (Nasdaq: NAVI), a business processing leader with a multibillion-dollar market capitalization, 6,000+ employees, and coast-to-coast resources
Discover our latest insights
Colleen Goethals, Xtend’s Vice President of Mid Revenue Cycle, joins the Becker's Healthcare Podcast to discuss current trends and how health systems can successfully manage denials.
Daniel Brooks, Xtend’s Chief Commercial Officer, discusses RCM optimization initiatives that health systems should consider in the current financial environment and the evolution of revenue cycle technology.
Colleen Goethals, Xtend’s Vice President of Mid Revenue Cycle, discusses trends in the current financial environment and how health systems can successfully manage denials.
RevCycle Talks is our podcast series, a must for hospital CFOs and healthcare finance executives.
Xtend delivers quality results throughout the revenue cycle.
Front-end solutions that drive success throughout your entire revenue cycle
- Patient access
- Referral and scheduling
- Financial clearance
- Registration and POS collection
- Eligibility and enrollment
Find and address the root causes of revenue leakage
- Revenue integrity
- Coding and claim edits
- Charge capture
- Case management
- EHR audit and compliance
- Clinical documentation integrity (CDI)
- Statistics and vital records
Back-end solutions that increase cash flow while reducing costs, process times, and workloads
- Claims edits resolution and submission
- A/R follow-up
- Customer service and patient advocacy
- Transaction application
- Payment variance
- Credit balance review
- Contract and vendor management